This year I’m leaving the great chocolate buy-up to the grandparents, and buying non-chocolate gifts for the kids, with a fun Easter twist. Here are some of my ideas so far, just in case you are a Last Minute Larry such as myself and you haven’t sorted Easter yet.
1. A soft toy from the Jellycat range from Toyco and other toy and gift stores.
2. Easter-themed books from Whitcoulls.
3. Joie Egg Cup & Spoon Sets from Stevens.
4. FurReal Friends Luvimals Sweet Singing Bunny from Toyco and other toy stores.
5. Pom Pom Beanies from Cotton On Kids.
6. Tolo First Friends Chicken from Toyco.
7. Not Guilty Spider Print PJ Set from Farmers.